Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Whoohoo!

Beautiful, white, perfect, glorious SNOW! (It's about time...I was beginning to forget that I live in the midwest) It hasn't stopped coming down since last night. They closed the clinic at 3:30 and told us we'd most likely have the day off tomorrow. Ahhh. Simply beautiful. What more could you possible ask for? Okay, well maybe one thing: the peruvian beanie that I ordered from REI. It's not going to be here until next week, probably after the snow has all melted. Ah well, even that can't ruin my snow-evening. I'm going to go roll around in it for a while. Bye.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We get more snow than you could ever want in Idaho :-) Not sure if that's such a good thing or a bad thing. Either way, enjoy your day off.

Anonymous said...

A Peruvian beanie????

Anonymous said...

Yeah well there is no snow here in Florida...*starts crying*

Funn as it may seem, I miss the snow even though I love the warm weather...I WANNA SLED DOWN A SKII SLOPE!!! It'd be so much fun! By the by, Marci? Tag! You're it! Muahahahaha!!!!

-Tom, Idaho Jon's Friend

Anonymous said...

marci -

occasionally - okay... religiously - i check your site to see your updates. unfortunately - as of late i've been disappointed.

get writing. that's an order. i'm bored and need something to read.

- natalie