Sunday, January 02, 2011

Five hundred twenty five thousand six hund-....

2010 - I crunched a few numbers, and here is the last year in numerical review. Then I realized it sort of looks like a bad "Seasons of Love" cover. Ah well.

29,519 - Miles put on my car
11,278 - Miles negligently put on my car between oil changes
4,740 - Pounds of green coffee beans roasted
3,010 - Approximate ounces of coffee consumed
212 - Rounds of Dutch Blitz played
77 - Number of times we sang the Bumble Bee Tuna song at YL club, by request.
32 - Grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins at my niece's 2nd birthday party
21 - Bottles of Sprite exploded on stage at Young Life's Timberwolf Lake in August
19 - Pints of Ben and Jerry's ice cream eaten with my sister
18 - Pounds gained from eating Ben and Jerry's ice cream with my sister
11 - US States Visited
9 - Stitches received by YL kids, due to events occurring at YL club
3 - Babies born to best friends between October 19-November 5
2 - Rounds of Dutch Blitz won
1 - Stage light broken by exploding bottle of Sprite at Timberwolf Lake in August






No comments: