Tuesday, June 20, 2006


Behold the lovely Young Life Malibu Club at the mouth of the Princess Louisa Inlet in British Columbia. Behold especially the majesty of God's creation (i.e., the physical evidence of His love for you and I) I just spent an incredible week there, hanging out with 10 of the coolest highschool girls in the world. I also spend about 48 hours on a bus and 10 hours on two ferries. I'm exhausted and not quite fired up about going back to work tomorrow. But don't get me wrong. I'm not complaining at all. I am not oblivious to the fact that I'm one of the luckiest (read: blessed) people in the world. And I'm home for the rest of the summer. I promise. And, Steph and I buffered the "back-to-the-daily-grind" blow with some serious midnight thunderstorm puddle jumping. So I think I'll be okay.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen! Talk about a love letter from God Himself! He's awesome!

-Tom

Anonymous said...

Amen! Talk about a love letter from God Himself! He's awesome!

-Tom