Monday, September 25, 2006

Monday Monday.

I have approximately 38 seconds here at the computer in the public library to post this. Having no computer at home, I decided I would stop down here after work and "quickly" print off (the highschool activities schedules for the other YoungLife leaders. (Sharon and I have been given the lofty, prestigous, and coveted positions of "Co-Contact Work Coordinators") Quickly. Right. It should not be so hard to copy from a website and paste to a word document. But my brain is very small, you see, when it comes to things of such technological difficulty. And, as is often the case, it has taken me much longer than planned. I had also imagined that after leaving the library, I might get a chance to stop home and grab some dinner before high-tailing it to YoungLife club. Dinner. Right. Also, not going to go as planned. I will survive. I am very excited about club. Last week was our first club of the semester and it went just swimmingly, (seriously...is there really a better adjective than that? I think not...) so I pray tonight is just as fun. Wow. I've seriously exceeded my 38 seconds. I really need to get a move on. It was nice to write for a bit though. Peace.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aren't Pirates supposed to prefer the Ocean to landlocked cities in the middle of a large continent? Correct me if I'm wrong, here...

Anonymous said...

Oh Marci

It was good to see you (very briefly) at the library the other day. I must say that your little sister is every bit the joy I had expected/hoped she would be.

Write sometime. Post sometime. Don't disappear out of the web-world.

Natalie