Friday, December 15, 2006

and I AM actually still alive...

Here I am. I have neither dropped off the face of the earth, moved to a monastic island in the Mediterranean, or joined the witness protection agency, though my absence might have had you worrying. I'm sorry. But no, I have had none of the above excitement in my life. On the contrary. I am alive and well and...a little bit bored. I am also going to be late getting back from my lunch hour if I don't leave this coffee shop very soon. Lunch hours these days are few and far between, and the time must be used with utmost discernment. So I used this one to put your hearts at ease. I know so many of you have been losing sleep over my lack of...postage. Anyhow, I must get going. Adios.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just got your text messages Re: your birfday card the other day. Glad you got it. I'll let Mission Control know the eagle has landed. They want to know how your International Woman of Mystery training is going, by the way. What should I tell them?

Anonymous said...

Hey there! It was so much fun visiting you! Hope all is well. If you are bored you should take up a new hobby. http://www.wikihow.com/Explore-Abandoned-Structures

Au revoir mon amie,
Emily (who can't spell French to save her life)

Anonymous said...

She's right. Urban exploration is really fun. I think it's illegal in many situations, too, which is just the icing on the cake.