Monday, March 20, 2006

Ireland. In May.

In honor of the three-days past St. Patrick's Day, I have decided to plan a trip to Ireland in May. Seriously. I'm going to Ireland. In May.

Okay. You got me. I'm not just going because it's St. Patrick's Day. Also I want to celebrate the color green. And what better place to do that than Ireland in May?

What. You don't believe me? Geesh. How many legit reasons does a girl have to have to plan a trip to Ireland in May? Well, believe it or not, I'm going, and I'll show you some pictures when I get back. Promise.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

"green" deserves a celebration. and a trip to Ireland should suffice. granted, we expect daily updates about your trip. none of this silly sporadic writing... i mean it.

Anonymous said...

OK...maybe this sounds strange but I've always been partial to the color brown...what country should I visit to celebrate brown???

Anonymous said...

steven, you should visit south dakota in the winter, not a country i know, but it's brown

Anonymous said...

Adrienne, hmmmmm....South Dakota in winter....isn't that equivalent to 20 degrees below zero. That's not quite the shade of "brown" I'm looking for. I like the shade of brown that looks like sand on some Carribean island.

Anonymous said...

Hey Marcie! This is Hannah. I decieded to check out your site! I was wondering, where is the part where you put the wierd things we say? lol Also I wanteed to tell you how much I (and all the other Middle School Girls) appreciate you! We love you to death. Thanks for making me laugh! ~Much Love~
Hannah <3