Friday, December 16, 2005

156 hours later...

A week ago I said I was starting that 20 page term paper and not quitting until I was finished. Well, now it's 2:24am, Friday of finals week, and I'm still not finished. I have to admit that I did take a few breaks, to sleep, and work, and drink some coffee, and sing, and hang out with Nick (just a few). But other than that, I've been working hard on school stuff for a week straight. Thank God, it will all be over, for better or worse, in just over 12 hours. I'll sleep then. Anyway, this entry brought to you by the NCSCSPAFPWTPW (National Counsel for the Sanity of College Seniors Pulling All-nighters to Finish Papers Which They Procrastinated Writing). Commercial break over. I'm back to work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Werd. Hope all went well, Ms. Marci. Sleep well now, knowing that like it or not it's all DONE.

... done done done done.

You're done! Enjoy! Praise God! Pass or fail, who on earth cares now? To regret is foolish if there's no helping it...