Monday, December 05, 2005

It's the most wonderful time of the year!

It's the time of year when people sing carols and wrap gifts and decorate trees and are generally full of cheer. It's the time of year when I find myself just sitting down at the computer at midnight to work on various projects (that are due tomorrow) and eat microwaved "Michelina's Budget Gourmet Premium Cheese Manicotti with Marinara Sauce" (I've determined that by premium, they mean it has an extra 6 grams 0f saturated fat.) So kids, that what I'll be doing for a good three hours. Wish me luck.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

damn the "premium." i hadn't gotten the memo on the extra sat. fat. i guess that's where these extra pounds are coming from...

currently switching down to "diet" which is the equivalent of "crap."

natalie