Monday, December 05, 2005

RE: Today's Blizzard

I would like to offer a formal apology to anyone endangered, inconvenienced, or otherwise negatively affected by the angry snowstorm that blew through the area today, causing a large number of cancellations, closings, etc. (that would include nearly everyone in the state of South Dakota, and eastern Wyoming)

It was all my fault.

I confess that I did, in fact, at approximately 2 am this morning, petition God - in his great mercy - to use whatever means he felt necessary to delay my Program Planning & Eval semester presentation until next Monday, when I can be more prepared. I may have mentioned hazardous weather conditions in that prayer.

Bless His name. Classes this evening were cancelled. :) Once again, sorry about all that snow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

marci -

loving snow... i have no problem with your admition. thank God for answered prayers! :)

natalie